Lovely location with garden setting out the back door. Reception was ultra friendly and very helpful with directions to local attractions. Thanks for a lovely gateway, we will visit again.
- Located on a working farm in the picturesque Felton Valley, the Felton Food Festival aims to connect food lovers, families and farmers, and provide a tangible link between paddock and plate.
- Date for the 2017 Felton Food Festival is Sunday 26th March
- Festival attractions include a wide range of stalls, kids tent, farm animals, gardening and celebrity chefs, cooking demonstrations, and a farming Q&A tent.
- Stalls include merchandise tents, local produce, local food and drink, music, demonstration crops and a relaxing country atmosphere.
- 2017 Program also features events on Saturday 25th March including a Twilight Dinner and Farm Tours.
- Check out further details at https://www.feltonfoodfestival.org.au/visitor-info/
- First Coat Mural Festival is an annual showcase of contemporary public art, hosted through out the city of Toowoomba.
- Festival Dates for 2017 are Friday 19th May to Sunday 21st May
- Since its inception in 1949 the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers has grown to be one of the best events in Australia and it has recently won Gold for 2nd year in a row for Major Festivals and Events at Queensland Tourism Awards.
- Staged in the 3rd week of September each year and running for 10 days the festival brings tens of thousands of people to Toowoomba to view prize winning gardens, witness the grand parade and enjoy tours as well as music concerts and food and wine festivals.
- Beds in Toowoomba are in very high demand during the Carnival period so visitors are advised to book well in advance to secure their accommodation requirements.
- Over 15,000 people attend The Toowoomba Swap Meet, including approximately 1,800 Site holders and a volunteer force of over 540 people
- The 2017 Toowoomba Swap will be held on Saturday, 4th and Sunday 5th February at the Toowoomba Showgrounds.
- Site holders sell a variety of items including complete vehicles; old, reproduction & NOS parts for vehicles; 4x4's and motorcycles; new and used tools; hotrod parts; clothing; antiques & collectables
- Held at Jubilee Park in Toowoomba 10th - 12th March 2017
- The Oceania Mountain Bike Championships are a world ranked competition allowing riders on their way to international events to gain ranking points against competitors from countries of the Oceania region.
- 2017 QLD PGA Championship - Dates 16th to 19th March 2017
- Held at City Golf Club Toowoomba
2017 Toowoomba Royal Show
- Dates 30th March to 1st April 2017
- Toowoomba Showgrounds
- Queensland's largest Primary Industry Field Day attracting 60,000 visitors
- Dates for 2017 Farm Fest are 6th to 8th June 2017
- Venue - "Kingsthorpe Park" 20km west of Toowoomba on Warrego Highway
- Operates every Sunday 7am - 12.30pm at 219A James Street Toowoomba
- Goods available include Fruits & Veggies, Arts, Crafts, Trash & Treasure, Plants, Pets
- Farmers Market for local food & produce
- Operates In Grounds of Empire Theatre 54-56 Neil Street Toowoomba
- Every Thursday 3pm-7pm
- Operates Every Second Saturday 7am - 12pm
- Location Under the Windmills at Cobb & Co Museum - 27 Lindsay Street Toowoomba
- Upcoming dates 28th January 2017
- Operates 1st Sunday Every Month From 8am to 1pm - Next Date 5th February 2017
- Location on Margaret between Ruthven Street & Neil Street
Queens Park Craft Markets
- Craft market - Operates 3rd Sunday each month - Frogs Hollow section of Queens Park, 8am - 1pm
- Next Market 19th February 2017