A nice motel: clean & quiet, in a beautiful and convenient location at the top of the range. The staff were friendly and helpful. I had a pleasant stay and will be returning.
- 2020 dates 18th to 27th September
- The 10 days the festival brings tens of thousands of people to Toowoomba to view prize winning gardens, witness the grand parade and enjoy tours as well as music concerts and food and wine festivals.
- Beds in Toowoomba are in very high demand during the Carnival period so visitors are advised to book well in advance to secure their accommodation requirements.
- Over 10,000 people attend The Toowoomba Swap Meet, including approximately 1,750 Site holders.
- The 2020 Toowoomba Swap will be held on Saturday, 1st and Sunday 2nd February at the Toowoomba Showgrounds.
- Site holders sell a variety of items including complete vehicles; old, reproduction & NOS parts for vehicles; 4x4's and motorcycles; new and used tools; hotrod parts; clothing; antiques & collectables
- 2020 QLD PGA Championship - Dates 13th to 16th February
- Held at City Golf Club Toowoomba
2017 Toowoomba Royal Show
- Dates 26th to 28th March 2020
- Toowoomba Showgrounds
- Queensland's largest Primary Industry Field Day attracting 60,000 visitors
- Dates for 2020 Farm Fest are 2nd to 4th June 2020
- Venue - "Kingsthorpe Park" 20km west of Toowoomba on Warrego Highway
- Operates every Sunday 7am - 12.30pm at 219A James Street Toowoomba
- Goods available include Fruits & Veggies, Arts, Crafts, Trash & Treasure, Plants, Pets
- Operates Every Saturday 7am - 12pm
- Location Under the Windmills at Cobb & Co Museum cnr Campbell & Lindsay Streets Toowoomba