We liked the atmosphere and the friendly owners and staff. Very clean and definitely value for our money. The owners were very friendly and went out of their way to please and make our stay a memorable one. We also had dinner from the Motel which was very nice.
Great reasons to stay at Motel Glenworth
- You'll receive a warm greeting and great country style hospitality from hosts Helen & Tony
- Motel Glenworth provides clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation in quiet surroundings at a convenient location close to all Toowoomba amenities
- The Motel is situated in a beautiful part of Toowoomba on Margaret Street, surrounded by lovely gardens and some of the best "established" real estate in Toowoomba
- Located at the top of the Toowoomba range in a quiet location but with easy access to the CBD or the Warrego Highway to Brisbane.
- For guests visiting Toowoomba for medical appointments the Motel is easy walking distance (300 metres) to St Vincent's Hospital and the surrounding medical precinct.
- Being at No.1 Margaret Street the Motel is a convenient gateway to many of Toowoomba's major tourism attractions including Queens Park, Picnic Point, the Botanic Gardens and the Cobb & Co Museum