This was our second stay at Glenworth. The Motel is well situated on the in road from Brisbane and there is no passing traffic noise. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. You can have a lovely home cooked meal if required. The managers Tony and Helen are very pleasant and helpful.
Great reasons to stay at Motel Glenworth
- You'll receive a warm greeting and great country style hospitality from hosts Helen & Tony
- Motel Glenworth provides clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation in quiet surroundings at a convenient location close to all Toowoomba amenities
- The Motel is situated in a beautiful part of Toowoomba on Margaret Street, surrounded by lovely gardens and some of the best "established" real estate in Toowoomba
- Located at the top of the Toowoomba range in a quiet location but with easy access to the CBD or the Warrego Highway to Brisbane.
- For guests visiting Toowoomba for medical appointments the Motel is easy walking distance (300 metres) to St Vincent's Hospital and the surrounding medical precinct.
- Being at No.1 Margaret Street the Motel is a convenient gateway to many of Toowoomba's major tourism attractions including Queens Park, Picnic Point, the Botanic Gardens and the Cobb & Co Museum