Thank you Tony and Helen for making me feel welcome and comfortable. The room was beautifully presented, older style motel but very clean. Outside was extremely tidy and well looked after, beautiful gardens, undercover parking and no traffic to compete with when entering or leaving. Will definitely stay again when next in Toowoomba.
Great reasons to stay at Motel Glenworth
- You'll receive a warm greeting and great country style hospitality from hosts Helen & Tony
- Motel Glenworth provides clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation in quiet surroundings at a convenient location close to all Toowoomba amenities
- The Motel is situated in a beautiful part of Toowoomba on Margaret Street, surrounded by lovely gardens and some of the best "established" real estate in Toowoomba
- Located at the top of the Toowoomba range in a quiet location but with easy access to the CBD or the Warrego Highway to Brisbane.
- For guests visiting Toowoomba for medical appointments the Motel is easy walking distance (300 metres) to St Vincent's Hospital and the surrounding medical precinct.
- Being at No.1 Margaret Street the Motel is a convenient gateway to many of Toowoomba's major tourism attractions including Queens Park, Picnic Point, the Botanic Gardens and the Cobb & Co Museum